IT 273 Unit 6 Project 6A UNIT 6 PROJECT CASE STUDY_THE BANANA TREE TRAVEL AGENCY Answer
IT273 Unit 6, Project 6A
UNIT-6 PROJECT CASE STUDY: THE BANANA TREE TRAVEL AGENCY
Unit 6 Project Case Study: The Banana Tree Travel Agency
The Banana Tree Travel Agency a small travel agency has been growing and they decided to expand their operation. There has been a lot of interest in the travel agency’s tours to Egypt. To better serve their customers, the company has decided to expand their operation internationally and lease an office in Cairo. Two travel agents will be working in that office. The two travel agents would need new workstations and a printer connected together as well as internet connection and would also need to occasionally exchange files with the main office in Miami Florida.
In addition to adding the international office, John Wrighwing has leased an adjacent office building. He has decided to house 10 of his travel agents within the leased building. There will be one Administrative Aide in the building with the travel agents. He is also adding a conference room with a projector.
The travel agents who will be in the leased building have relatively new workstations all running Windows Vista. He wants three printers and additional space for 5 new agents who will work both in and out of the office. The agents from Building “A” will also need to work at times in Building “B”.
The administrative staff and the other travel agents in the first building have a mix of computers, some of the computers are running Windows XP, some are running Windows Vista, and there is still one running Windows 2000.
Group “A” is happy with their computers and with the network. Both networks have their own Internet connections.
Project Grading Rubric
Course: IT273 Unit: 6 Points: 50
Copyright Kaplan University
• Setting up the network and having the networks in both buildings communicate with each other.
• Setting up the office in Cairo and having the computers and printer networked together.
• The Travel agents all need to get daily printed reports which will be coming from the original building (Building A).
• What are some solutions to getting both networks communicating with each other and having an easy transition?
• What are some solutions of sending files from the international office in Cairo to the main office in Miami?
• If using wireless consider the weather.
• What hardware would you use?
Respond to each of the project requirements and submit all work to the Dropbox as a single file. Note: This project contains three separate parts – read the rubrics.
1. Show one example each of a Class A network IP address, a Class B network IP address, and a Class C network IP address. Explain what each piece of the address tells you in each case.
2. Use the unit 6 seminar/project case scenario (above) and use Visio 2007 to generate a diagram for the network topology. Briefly discuss which design would best fit the client’s needs.
Review the grading rubric below before beginning this activity.
Project 6a grading rubric – 22 points
Maximum points possible for satisfactory completion of task =
Points earned by student
1-1. List an accurate IP address for each Class network
1-2. Give a brief but accurate explanation of how each network class can be identified by the IP address
2-1. Create Visio diagram
2-2. Briefly discuss which design would best fit the client’s needs.
For getting the instant digital download solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get IT 273 Unit 6 Project 6A UNIT 6 PROJECT CASE STUDY_THE BANANA TREE TRAVEL AGENCY Answer.
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on email@example.com